Monday, November 22, 2010

Donghae rapes G-dragon (G-dragons interveiw)


We recently took the time to interview both Kwon Ji-yong (G-dragon) and Lee Donghae about the incident of donghae raping ji-yong. This is what they had to say on the interveiws...
Kwon Ji-yongs interveiw...

allkpop: how did it all start?
Ji-yong: well, it was a normal day and i had just got done doing a photoshoot with big bang, and i was about to drive home, then i get a call from donghae. He said, "i saw the kpop festivle, where you and taeyang sang together and kissed." i said "well thats good, where'd u see that at?" you know cause he was extremley busy that day so i wondered how he saw it. then he said "its all over youtube.." but he said it kind of like he was mad or upset over something..then we were just talking about it and then he finally said "could you come over? i wanna talk to you about something." and i asked "why cant we talk about it over the phone?" and he said "well this is the kind of thing that would be best to talk about in person." and i was just like ok so i went to his house. i showed up at the door, he invited me in just like any normal person would do. Then he was talking about, "i still love you, im better than him, take me back, blah blah blah" and i was refuesing like, i kept saying no, i dont need you anymore blah blah. so he pushed me onto the chair and just started forcing kisses on me and he wouldnt stop...and thats how it started....
allkpop: What did you do exactly to try and get him off, like what were u saying?
Ji-yong: i was just pushing him and saying no, i cant do this to taeyang and stuff like that. and whenever i could get up, he would just push me back down into the chair and just keep forcing himself on me.
allkpop: so, i hear that you guys were found in a bathroom, in the bath tub filled with hot water when it happend, tell me how did you get from the living room to getting raped in the bathroom?
Ji-yong: well, he picked me up from the chair and carried me over his shoulder into the bathroom, and my phone did start to ring and it was taeyang. i couldnt reach it but donghae did, so he answered it and said some things that i couldnt hear, then he hung up on him. so he took all my clothes off, dropped me into the hot bath water and made me drink from a bottle of whine. then he drank alot out of it and he just started raping me...-getting teary and uncomfortable-
allkpop: what were you doing to try to get him to stop?
Ji-yong: i...-sniff- sorry um...there wasnt really anything i could do at the time. i mean he was raping me in the ass....i was just faced down in the tub and all i could do was -sniff- beg him to stop..i said, please stop please..and i started to feel bad because -starts to cry- i started to feel bad because i was having a few orgamsms here and there and i was kind of liking it, and i blamed myself! i said how could i do this to taeyang?!
allkpop: how could u blame yourself for that if u werent doing anything?
Ji-yong: i dont know! i started liking it and i made myself feel guilty! -crying histarically-
allkpop: ok, thats all the questions we have for you, you can leave now...thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment